Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Love Me Some Furniture To Paint!




I'm always on the hunt for a good solid piece of furniture. Doesn't have to be fancy...just in good condition and made of real wood......then I paint it and sell it.  Well sometimes I keep it.  Not this one though.  I sold this one and my customer loved it.  I liked the fact that you could use it in your child's room then move it to a hallway, mudroom or even the kitchen for storing linens. 

Spring is here and with that comes the opening of the flea and antique markets....Yay!!  I'm going to head up to the Aberfoyle Antique Market this year....I've never been.  It looks great...outdoors with lots of vendors bringing goodies to sell, some real bargains to be had!!  I'm sure there are some pieces there in need of a new life with some handy dandy painting from yours truly....we shall see!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I love, love it! What a great piece. What a great idea! I have two little cabinets that I keep putting off painting....hmmmm now maybe I'm inspired! Thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a fabulous job on this cabinet.....it's fantastic!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCh a beautiful piece..you`re truly talented...thanks for leaving the wonderful uplifting comment...it`s been a while since having been crushed like that.
    I appreciate you stopping by.
    HUGS
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks wonderful. You have added such charm and life to this piece. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to do this for so long! You've inspired me to keep my eyes peeled for a good piece of furniture now that garage sale season is starting. ;)

    ReplyDelete